Purchase Full List Here
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 70g cream cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- mixed veggies – tomato, carrot, zucchini
- tomato paste
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar.
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy consistency, add the egg yolks, salt and oregano and keep beating until everything is well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the beaten egg whites into the yolk mixture.
- Protect the pan with the baking paper and evenly distribute the mixture into 6 even parts onto the baking pan, and shape into mini pizza bases using a spoon in a circular motion. Insure that the pizza bases are not touching on the pan before you put them in the oven.
- Bake at 150°C for 15-18 min.
- Spread the tomato paste over each of the doughs and top with ingredients of your choice.
- Our favourite toppings are: - ham + mozzarella + parmesan,
- ham + veggies +mozzarella + parmesan,
- veggies + mozzarella + parmesan,
- mozzarella + parmesan,
- tuna + onions + mozzarella + parmesan and
- tuna + onion + veggies.
You can sprinkle each of them with oregano if you like it.
- Bake at 190°C for about 15 min.