Purchase Full List Here
- 2x 400ml cans full fat coconut cream
- 2 tbsp sweetener (with equivalent sweetness as regular sugar)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 30g chopped chocolate with 90% cocoa
- Cool the coconut cans in the fridge overnight and be careful not to shake them at any time. Open the cans, scoop out the thick cream on top and discard the liquid left on the bottom.
- Whip the thick coconut cream until it gets to creamy consistency, add the sweetener and mix with a hand mixer until well combined. Reserve some of the cream for decoration.
- Add the cocoa powder to the cream mixture. First gently mix it in with a spatula and then continue mixing with a hand mixer until the cocoa is fully incorporated.
- Finally add 2/3 of the chopped chocolate and mix through with a spatula.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and pipe it in a glass or your favourite display bowl. Top with the coconut cream you put aside before and leftover chopped chocolate.
- Mousse is ready to eat asap or you can refrigerate it if you want to get a firmer consistency.