Purchase Full List Here
- 100g flaked almonds
- 30g coconut chips
- 80g coconut oil
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 50g blanched almonds
- 50g linen seeds
- 60g sweetener
- 30g butter
- a pinch of salt
- juice of half a lemon
- In a pan, over a medium heat, melt the coconut oil and butter.
- Add the flaked almonds, coconut chips and salt and roast until golden brown.
- In a blender, blend the blanched almonds with the linen seeds and add them to the pan.
- Add the desiccated coconut and lemon juice, mix through and roast for about 5 minutes.
- Finally add the sweetener and continue stirring until the sweetener is completely melted and well incorporated into the mixture.
- Wait for granola to cool down, break it into smaller parts and store in the fridge.
- Serve it with yoghurt or smoothie.