Purchase Full List Here
- 150g almond meal
- 7g baking powder
- 280g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 60g cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- sesame and poppy seeds for topping the bagels
- Mix the baking powder into the almond meal and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave them for about 2 minutes and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir the almond meal mixture into the cheese melt.
- Finally add the eggs and mix until everything is well combined. Then knead the mixture with your hands until a dough consistency forms.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts; form a long log with each of them and press the ends together to make a bagel shape.
- Place the bagels onto a baking pan protected with baking paper, top them with sesame or poppy seeds, gently press the seeds down and bake at 200°C for 10-14 min, until the bagels are golden.