Purchase Full List Here
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 75g chopped hazelnuts + some for decoration
- 3 tsp sweetener
- 3 tbsp hazelnut meal
- 400 ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 30g chopped chocolate with 90% cocoa + some for decoration
- Roast the chopped hazelnuts on the coconut oil, until they’re golden brown. Remove the pan from the stove.
- Add the sweetener and the hazelnut meal and mix through.
- Add the almond milk, stir through, put the pan back on the stove, bring the mixture to boil, cook for about 15 min and then remove the pan from the stove again.
- Mix in the chia seeds and let the mixture rest for a few minutes; until the seeds expand and the mixture has a thick consistency.
- Finally add the chopped chocolate, mix with a spatula until the chocolate melts and the mixture has an even consistency.
- Pour the mixture in your favourite serving bowl and decorate it with some chopped hazelnuts and chocolate.