Purchase Full List Here
- 200g mixed whole + 1 tbsp chopped seeds (linen, sunflower, pepitas,…)
- 200g almond meal
- 40g psyllium husk
- 13g baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sweetener
- 6 eggs
- 250g sour cream
- Put the whole seeds in a blender and grind them completely.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix them with a spatula until well combined.
- In another large mixing bowl whip the eggs and sour cream; once they're well incorporated add all the dry ingredients and keep mixing with a hand mixer until all the ingredients are well combined. The mixture will have a sticky texture because of the psyllium husk.
- Pour the mixture in a rectangluar bread pan protected with butter. Evenly spread the mixture and gently press the chopped seeds onto it.
- Put it in the oven and bake for about 1 hour at 180°