Purchase Full List Here
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- aioli or similar sauce for serving
- Cut zucchinis in “fries shape” – cut each in half vertical 4 times and then cut the sticks once horizontal; making 16 sticks from each zucchini approximately 10 cm long and 1 cm thick.
- Prepare two shallow bowls – in one whip eggs and salt and in another mix parmesan cheese, almond meal, garlic and pepper.
- Dip each fry in the egg mixture, shake off the excess and then press into the parmesan mixture, coating all sides. Place them onto a baking pan protected with baking paper.
- Bake at 220°C until they’re golden and crisp (for 15-20 min), turning them over at halftime.
- Enjoy them with aioli or another sauce of your choice.