Purchase Full List Here -
- 400g wholemeal cookie crumbs
- 45g crushed crispy rice cereals
- 100g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 70g granulated sugar
- 200g butter
- 300g Nutella
- 320g cream cheese
- 320g sour cream
- 210g granulated sugar
- 110g whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 7 eggs
- 4 tbsp corn starch / 100% corn flour
- 630g Nutella
- 100g melted chocolate with at least 50% of cocoa
- 300g chocolate chips with at least 50% of cocoa
- 200g Nutella
- 300g whipping cream
- 3 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 140g finely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 200g ganache (reserved from above)
- 9 Ferrero Rocher lollies
- In a large mixing bowl combine the wholemeal cookie crumbs, crushed crispy rice cereals, chopped hazelnuts and sugar.
- Put Nutella and butter in another smaller bowl and place them in the microwave for 45 seconds, mix with a whisk until well combined and pour over the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined and firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a round 30 cm cake pan protected with baking paper.
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, whipping cream and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix with hand mixer until the mixture is smooth, creamy and completely lump free (about 3 min). Add the eggs, continue mixing until well combined and then add the corn starch, mix until well incorporated. Finally add the Nutella and melted chocolate and again mix until well incorporated (about 30 seconds).
- Pour the prepared mixture over the crust and spread it evenly.
- Place the prepared pan over 2 pieces of aluminium foil and fold the foil over the pan so its exterior is completely covered (so the water can’t get into the pan). Then put the pan onto another deeper rectangular pan and pour 4 cups of boiling water around it, so it comes up to ¾ of the pan.
- Put the cake in the oven and bake at 175°C for 25 min, then decrease the temperature to 120°C and continue baking for 75 min. After that turn the oven off, crack the oven door open for about 3 cm and leave the cake in it for another hour.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven, let it cool down completely and then put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Put the chocolate chips, Nutella, whipping cream and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute, let it rest for 1 minute and the stir delicately for 1 full minute. Repeat the whole process one more time, at that time the ganache should be smooth and silky.
- Reserve about 200g of ganache for decoration and put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours, the consistency should be like fudgy frosting.
- Add the chopped hazelnuts to the rest of the ganache, mix them through and pour the ganache over the cake. Put the cake back in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Assembly & decoration
- Take the cake out of the fridge, run a knife or spatula around edges and put it on a cake boars (which has some of earlier set ganache spread in the middle, so the cake sticks onto the board).
- Put the rest of the ganache in a pastry bag with an open star tip and pipe 8 swirls on the edge of the cake and one in the middle. Put a Ferrero Rocher on top of each swirl.
- if you have any leftover ganache you can quickly melt it in the microwave, put it in a small piping bag or baking paper cone and drizzle it over each Ferrero Rocher.
- Put the cake in a fridge until 1 hour before serving.