Berry Yoghurt Delight is a healthy refreshing cake made from almond biscuit and fruity filling. It is low carb, sugar free, gluten free and so tasty you’ll want to make over and over again!
Purchase Full List Here
- 3 eggs
- 50g almond meal
- 40g sweetener
- 3g baking powder
- 65g butter
- 250g mascarpone cheese (at room temperature)
- 250g greek yoghurt (at room temperature)
- 40g sweetener
- 65g blueberries
- 65g raspberries
- 10g gelatine powder
- whipped cream
- almond crunch (almond meal + sweetener)
- Separate the eggs and beat the eggwhites. Add sweetener to the yolks and beat them with hand mixer until light and creamy. Melt the butter, add it to the yolk mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- In another bowl combine almond meal with baking powder and mix them with a hand whisk until well combined.
- Add the beaten egg whites to the yolk mixture, gently fold them in with a spatula, then add the almond meal with baking powder and continue gently folding the mixture until everything is well incorporated.
- Protect two 12 cm cake pans with baking paper or butter and evenly pout the mixture into them. Bake at 175°C for about 20 min.
- Once they're cooled down, we take them out of the pans, remove the baking paper, cut the top off (as little as possible), put them back in the pan and soak them with milk.
- Put half of mascarpone cheese, greek yoghurt and sweetener in a mixing bowl and mix them with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Put blueberries and half of the gelatine powder in a sauce pan and cook them for about two minutes.
- Add blueberry mixture to the yoghurt one and mix with a hand mixture until well incorporated.
- Repeat the procedure once again, just substitute blueberries with raspberries.
- Pour each fruit mixture in one cake pan, cover them with plastic foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Once the cakes are chilled run a knife around them and remove them from the pans.
- Decorate them with some fresh fruit, whipped cream and almond crunch. For the crunch melt some sweetener in a pan, add almond meal, roast for some time, chill and the break into small pieces).