Raw food diet is a popular practice of eating only uncooked and mostly unprocessed food. Popular food in the raw diet are fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, eggs, fish, meat and dairy products. The diet can also include simply processed foods such as various types of sprouted seeds and fermented foods such as yogurts, kefir, kombucha or sauerkraut.
Although raw foodism gained a lot of popularity in the last decade it was actually already developed in the late 19th century in Switzerland due to a movement which saw civilisation as corrupt and wanted to go back to nature. Due to its simplicity raw food has a number of benefits like lowering inflammation, improving digestion, providing more dietary fiber, improving heart health, helping with optimal liver function, preventing cancer, giving you more energy ,clearing skin, preventing nutrient deficiencies, lowering the amount of antinutrients and carcinogens in your diet and helping you maintain a healthy body weight.
Even though raw diet doesn't use stove or oven it is possible to prepare yummy desserts that will impress everyone! We found 7 amazing recipes that are absolutely healthy, delicious and easy to make
1. Raw Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake (from The Loopy Whisk)
2. Raw Snickers Cake With Vegan Caramel (from Ascension Kitchen)
3. Raw, Vegan & Gluten Free Bliss Balls (from Ela Vegan)
4. Raw Apple Pie In a Jar (from Vie De La Vegan)
5. Raw Raspberry Cups (from The Foodie Journey)
6. Raw Carrot Cake Protein Slice (from Wild Blend)
7. Raw Meyer Lemon Lavender Tarts (from Green Smoothie Gourmet)
We do not take ownership of any of the photos in the above blog. This article is not sponsored and therefore we also do not guarantee the pricing shown in the article. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any complaints or queries.