Peanuts can be found on coffee tables, at baseball games, tossed in salads, stir fried with vegetables and topped on sundaes while peanuts in the form of peanut butter are often found in desserts or smoothies.
Even though "nut" is in their name, peanuts are in fact legumes (legume = edible seeds enclosed in pods). Peanuts grow underground, as opposed to nuts (macadamia nuts, almonds), which grow on trees.
Peanuts are rich in protein, antioxidants and various vitamins and minerals. Due to all the goodness in them, peanuts are good for heart health, gallstone prevention, vascular health and weight loss. Since we all love peanuts (especially when they are roasted and made into a butter form), we scouted 7 yummy and healthy recipes starring peanut butter as main ingredient 🥜
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl (from My Kitchen Craze)
2. Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream (from Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
3. Peanut Butter Mug Cake (from Baking Ginger)
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (from Be Good Organics)
5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie (from The Natural Nurturer)
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Super Healthy Kids)
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats (from Evolving Table)
We do not take ownership of any of the photos in the above blog. This article is not sponsored and therefore we also do not guarantee the pricing shown in the article. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints or queries.